Highs & Lows, v18

Ummm....Thanksgiving is only 5 days away. How in the world did it get here so fast? I feel like there should still be about 3 weeks before Thanksgiving. Lately, I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day. There are so many things I want to do, but I feel like I can't get to them because I have so many things I have to do. It's a frustrating and dangerous place to be. Ideas for photo shoots pop into my head almost daily, but I'm so far behind on the things I've already shot, it's difficult for me to be able to make time for new ideas. So, I write them down, and save them....I must make more time for personal work. Tonight I'm making time for sushi and Harry Potter! Wahoo!

HIGHS
-Glee! I love the show, and this week they had great numbers, including some from Singing in the Rain & Chicago. And, as much as I don't want to like Gwenyth Paltrow as a singer, she was actually ok.
-Joshy and I saw Unstoppable this week, and I loved it. Was is the best movie ever? No. But it had Chris Pine. Enough said.
-I delivered the prints from my all-film wedding last night. They were a hit! I will be posting those here very soon.

LOWS
-Getting sick. Vomiting is not something I enjoy in the least.
-I pulled an all nigher. Twice. Thank goodness for Pandora.
-With Thanksgiving almost here, that means it's time to start thinking about putting the Christmas tree up, which just makes me grumpy. I'm a hum-bug. Deal with it.

Here's another peek at the gorgeous Josh & Maleah. If you missed it, I posted one on my Facebook page earlier this week.
IMG_0355b

No comments: