Highs & Lows, v19

Did you survive the Black Friday madness? I don't get involved. I hardly like to shop as it is, on any given weekday when nobody's around. There is no way I would ever get out with the Black Friday folks looking to save on their next TV. I know there are some great deals out there, but it's just not worth the crowds, the cold, the waiting, and the loss of sleep for me.

HIGHS
-Thanksgiving! Eating is one of my favorite things to do, so a holiday dedicated to doing just that is pretty awesome in my book.
-Visiting with the NC family....It isn't something we get the chance to do often, and I'm super glad Joshy got to hang out with his folks.
-Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows...at the Epicenter in Charlotte. Love the movie and love that theatre!

LOWS
-The drive to NC sucks. Especially at night, which is when we had to do all the driving.
-So it's finally turned cold, and I'm already missing those warm temps.
-I missed seeing my parents at all for the Holiday. We left on Tuesday, and before we got back on Friday, they headed to Texas for a mini-trip. Sure, I see them all the time, but I still missed them.
-Actually, I didn't get to see most of my family, including my cousins Drew & John. At least Christmas will be here soon!

Since I didn't get to see all my cousins, I don't have a new picture, so I'll just have to use this one from last year (or maybe even the year before...not sure). L to R: Sara Elizabeth, Drew John, me, Tyler.
Frame3-5x7b

No comments: