I'm back

So, it finally happened. I missed a day of blogging yesterday. It was the first time since I started my daily blogging routine back in July. I have good reason, though: I was sick. And not just "oh, I don't feel good" sick, but "quick, grab the bucket!" sick. That's right, the stomach bug hit me again. I couldn't sit up straight yesterday without vomiting. It was miserable. Joshy brought me Sprite and crackers, and Mom and Dad stopped by the house to pet on me a little. But for the most part, there was nothing to do for it. The good news? These things usually only last 24 hours, and I'm feeling much better now. I'm still not sure if that toast I just had is going to sit well with me or not, but so far, so good.

I have lots to blog, but my energy way low, so I'll just post these two from a recent session with the Wilhoite clan. We went out to the Clay's cabin for their family shoot. It's a beautiful setting for such a wonderful family.

Wilhoite29b

Wilhoite38b

No comments: