Jeff & Jenna: Film

The little canister of film sat on my desk for months, just staring at me. I knew what was on the roll of film, but with just the one, I didn't have enough to send all the way to RPL in California for processing. And with the FIND workshop on my horizon, I didn't want to shoot more film until I had a chance to learn more about it. So there it sat. Just the one, lonely roll, next to the stapler. Waiting. The wait is finally over. These images are from Jeff & Jenna's wedding back in July. They were sweet enough to let me try a roll of film, and months later, I'm loving these two and their tiny summer wedding all over again. For you photographers, these were taken on Fuji Pro 400 35mm, with my Canon Rebel (really) and a 50 1.4 lens. Once again, these are straight out of camera, with zero post processing.

Palk_Film01

Palk_Film02

Palk_Film04

Palk_Film05

Palk_Film06

Palk_Film08

Palk_Film09

Palk_Film10

Palk_Film12

Palk_Film17

Palk_Film18

Palk_Film24

Palk_Film25

Palk_Film27

Palk_Film28

Palk_Film29

Palk_Film30

No comments: