Lazy Sunday

Even though I've read every one of the books, I can never remember a single detail when it comes time to watch the movie. So, last night when Joshy and I took our seats for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1, I had no idea what to expect. And oh, my...wow. What a movie! The scenery of some of the locations was stunning. The whole movie had me on the edge of my seat from the opening credits to the closing credits. It made me laugh at times, it made me cry at times, but mostly it made me wish July will get here quickly so that we can see the final chapters on the big screen. No doubt that Joshy and I will be seeing Part 1 again in theatres very very soon.


Aside from my report on Harry Potter, I don't have much news, other than I'm behind on editing. But that's not really news, it's pretty much a way of life for me now. I know several of you need things before Christmas, and I promise I will get it to you. If you need prints before Christmas, the order deadline is December 10th. Any orders placed after that date cannot be guaranteed for a Christmas delivery.

This week on the blog I'll be posting a wedding I shot in Estes Park, Colorado, so be sure to check back. Be sure to leave me a comment to say hello when you stop by! Hope you all have a splendid week. Safe travels to anyone heading out of town for Thanksgiving.

No comments: