Nate

I found this website/blog a while back, and I forgot about it until today. It's called Young Me/Now Me, and it consists of two pictures side by side, one that was taken several years ago, and one where the subjects of the photo have recreated the image. It's so interesting to see how people have grown, and to see the effort some people will put into recreating their photo. It's a project I've wanted to do for some of my own photos, but I haven't had a chance yet. I bring it up, because at Nate's one year session we recreated a photo of his mom when she was the same age. It's not exact, but Nate is sitting in the same bowl his mom sat in over 2 decades ago. Unfortunately, I don't have the original photo to share with you, but once I get some of my own photos recreated, I'll post them for you. Here's Nate:

NS1yr09b

NS1yr11b

NS1yr44b

NS1yr55b

NS1yr57b

NS1yr62b

NS1yr68b

No comments: