The Supers

The slow drizzly rain has made me want to curl up under a blanket and watch Twilight all day. I didn't, but I surely wanted to. Instead, Joshy and I spent most of the afternoon sorting old pictures that date back to when I was born up until he and I met. And let me tell you: there are a lot. A LOT. I have had a lifelong love affair with photos, and the contents of the closet in my parents' house is evidence of that. I got them somewhat organized, but I could probably work on that pile for a week solid and still never actually look at every picture. Unfortunately, I still never found my Governor's school yearbook. I have a few other places to look.

Today, I wanted to post a few of the seniors at Cascade. They're a great group of kids, and I was happy to be able to do their superlative pictures for them. I also took a shot of the "13 Year Seniors," which are the seniors that started Kindergarten at Cascade Elementary together and have been in school together ever since. My sister is in that group of nearly 40. Mom, who is their principal, got in the picture too. She was their principal for 10 of the 13 years, which basically makes her Mr. Feeny.

CascadeSR2010_05b

Don't ask me why they thought they needed to get on the bus. I just take the pictures.
CascadeSR2010_13b

And here are the Superlatives.
CascadeSR2010_26b

What a crazy bunch.
CascadeSR2010_28b
Ok. Nap time!

No comments: