Tattoo- 1 year later

Today is my Tattooaversary! This time last year, just after my wedding season ended, I made the leap and got my little white H on the inside of my wrist. They say tattoos are addicting, but I'm here to tell you: I'm not addicted. It was painful. Would I ever get another? Probably, but I just don't see how I can top this one. So, unless I think of something even more awesome than my JBH, I'm sticking to just the one, which I absolutely love. It looks fantastic, and I love just how subtle it is. It's faintness, however, makes it a little hard to photograph. Kristyn gave it a shot back in May...

Henderson_113

Henderson_059b


And this is a close up of a Polaroid that Jon grabbed a couple of weeks ago...
IMG_0204b

But it just doesn't show up in pictures very well at all....well, not in pictures that also have my face. Here's one good shot I took today.
IMG_0207b
If you ever want a good look, you'll just have to ask me next time we see each other. I'll be happy to show you.

1 comment:

James Zheng said...

Hi, your blog is really cool, do you design it by your self?