The Hayes Family

I'd like to introduce you to some of my longest and favorite clients: Philip & Michelle, and their family. I first met them back in 2006 barely weeks after I purchased my first digital SLR camera. They saw some pictures of mine on Myspace and wanted to hire me to shoot their wedding. Really? I thought to myself. You want to take that risk on me? They did, and to this day I can't express my thankfulness for that. Their wedding was gorgeous and they were so wonderful and gracious to work with. It was just what I needed to boost my portfolio and my confidence.
MP028b

MP147b

Check out this crazy photoshopping! Ha!
MP203b

MP223b

Of course, they've been in front of my camera since then. In 2007, Michelle was a bridesmaid in Adam & Jennifer's wedding, then in 2009, Philip's brother & sister-in-law were in the wedding party of Donnie & Ashley. I ran into Michelle again at Logan & Chelsea's reception; in fact, she introduced Chelsea to my work. Needless to say, when Michelle called me up to schedule family photos, I was thrilled! The whole crowd was there, including Michelle & Philip's new baby, Luke. I feel so honored to be able to see this family continue to grow together. It's interesting looking back on their wedding, not only to see how they've changed, but also how my style had continued to change and improve.

Hayes075b

Hayes043b

Hayes048b

Hayes051b

Hayes054b

Hayes057b

Hayes062b

Hayes065b

Hayes005b

Hayes011b

Karen was pregnant with Ethan at the wedding in 2006...
MP053b

...and now here she is with both of her beautiful boys.
Hayes030b

Cousins.
Hayes084b

And a few with Aunt Kristin
Hayes096b

Hayes089b

Michelle's mom was also around for a few shots. Then...
MP093b

...and now. Love them.
Hayes100b

Hayes105b

Luke....what a perfect little boy!
Hayes106b

And of course it wouldn't be fall photos without a little football.
Hayes120b
Michelle & Philip, thank you thank you thank you. I can't wait until the next time!

No comments: