Brian & Lauren, pt 2

I've still got 2 spots left for the mini sessions, so give me a ring! For info, click here.

Check out part 1 of Brian & Lauren's wedding here.

Now for part 2: First, another shot of Amy's mad bouquet making skillz. Oh, and Lauren...now that you're done with these shoes, can I have them? No?
BLT285b

Cookies! This almost inspires me to bake some. Almost.
BLT287b

Their guest book made from their engagement photos. Such a neat idea!
BLT300b

Brian waiting on Lauren to walk down the aisle.
BLT311b

BLT315b

Doesn't the purple look great in the garden?
BLT320b

BLT324b

BLT337b

Married!!
BLT342b

The ever stunning pavilion at CJ's Off the Square. Have I mentioned how much I love this place?
BLT382b

BLT384b

BLT387b

BLT392b

BLT403b

BLT446b

Time to part-tay!
BLT468b

BLT470b

BLT473b

And there is Amy! Lookin' good!
BLT485b

I almost missed this...Brian & Lauren decided at the last minute they wanted to cut their cake top, and I was almost walking out the door. Glad I was able to be there!
BLT503b

BLT505b

Congrats you two! Thanks for being so completely awesome!

No comments: