Christmas Eve

There is no way to write a Christmas Eve post without getting uber cheesy, but I'll do my best. Our Christmases are typically simple events....a gathering with my Dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve, then Christmas morning at my parents'. We spend the rest of the day at Granny & Granddaddy's just eating, opening presents, playing games, watching games, and eating some more. Joshy and I do our presents together on Christmas Eve, before bed. Mostly because we're too excited to wait until morning. Love Actually is also a part of the routine for us, which we're watching right now...it's at the point where Carl is about to come upstairs...and I hate this part. Every time that effing phone rings, I just yell at the TV, hoping this time she won't answer. Yet she answers every time, and ruins her chance with Carl. Despite this scene, it's still one of my top 3 favorite movies ever. So perfect for Christmas.

Anyway, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas. Who knows? Maybe we'll wake up to see that Santa has brought us a little snow.

IMG_0291b

IMG_0296b
Lots of love to you all- Jenna.

No comments: