Highs & Lows, v20

Ok, I'll admit it: I'm a bit of a humbug. Christmas just isn't my favorite holiday. It's just such a hassle to pull out all this stuff, to set it up, to shop, to make lists, to wrap, to do cards, etc. I've been putting it off, but it's inevitable. I'm pretty sure we'll be setting up our tree today or tomorrow. Which I'm ok with, as long as I don't have to listen to holiday music while we do it!

HIGHS
-Honey straws! Devon called me from Pike's Place market in Seattle on Monday, and she's bringing me some honey straws when she comes to TN in a couple weeks. Yummm.
-JoEllen and I finally celebrated her birthday with our traditional fancy dinner night. We visited Holland House and Rumba, and I got to ride in her brand-new car.
-Joshy and I had the chance to hang out with Brittany & Mark and Amy from CJ's last night at Cabana. Reason #492 why I love my job: I make awesome new friends.

LOWS
-My granddaddy had a rough spell one morning this week and it put him in the hospital. He's dealing with emphysema, and will probably be there for several days.
-My sister is also sick...again. She got mono earlier in the fall which she never really got over, and now has strep I think. She needs to get healthy!
-It's almost time for me to update my website galleries, which is always such a chore. I've been putting it off for quite some time, but I just can't anymore!


Come home soon, Granddaddy!
35500025c

No comments: