Highs & Lows, v21

Today, I finished the last of my editing for client work, and now I can cautiously say that I am officially caught up to myself. I have some Coffee Table albums to build in the coming weeks, and a few last minute orders to place, but for the most part, I'm done for the season. Time to hibernate!

HIGHS
-Joshy and I put our tree up. Yes, yes...I know I am a self-described humbug, but I love spending time with my Joshy, no matter what we're doing.
-I figured out how to put fonts in Photoshop! Exciting, eh?
-Today is Dead Day. I'm celebrating with JoEllen by watching Love Actually and doing as little as possible.

LOWS
-Just one this week....my Granddaddy is still not back to normal. He was moved from the hospital to the nursing home so he can begin some therapy, but it isn't going to be easy on him. Hopefully, he'll be able to be in good enough shape to be back on the farm by Christmas. Please keep him and my Granny in your prayers.

IMG_1020b

No comments: