Highs & Lows, v22

I love the off season. Days to myself to do nothing and go no where, and just hang out in my house, on my couch. It's nice to have this time after such a busy fall. I have several off season projects lined up for after the holidays...for now, I'm just taking a little time to chill. I think Joshy and I are going to see Tron tonight. Have you seen it? Is it good?

HIGHS
-I was able to accomplish most of my Christmas shopping in one day! I still have a few more items to get, but the list isn't super overwhelming.
-Peppermint Hot Chocolate...so yummy.
-Every time I checked the mail this week, we've had Christmas cards waiting on us! I love getting mail!

LOWS
-Dad gave us quite a scare this weekend. The good news is, he seems to be perfectly normal. We're not sure exactly what happened, but we're keeping an eye on him.
-Dead Day was interrupted. Hanging out with JoEllen for our lazy movie marathon day is something I always look forward to...we have to do a make-up day.
-I've been re-organizing after a year of heavy shooting, and now my office is a wreck. Papers are everywhere, boxes, old files...it sort of looks like I just moved in.

I've already sent out our Christmas cards, so I figured I'd post what we sent for you here....if you need me, I'll be wrapping presents!

Henderson Front

Henderson Back
Photos by Kristyn Hogan.

No comments: