Long lost friend

Devon is back in Tennessee! She is here for Christmas, and will be staying until May to finish her student teaching. I know it's going to be hard on her to be away from Chris for all that time, but I sure am glad she's back. We had lunch today. I've only seen her 3 or 4 times this year, but we picked right up where we left off. She was exactly the intervention I needed in my office...I can see the floor now! I'm looking forward to the next couple of months with her around. I'm also looking forward to Christmas. I feel like it's going to be a very chill holiday this year, low on the stress that can sometimes accompany holidays. Side note- looking at this picture, I'm realizing just how badly I need a hair cut. My appointment is set for Tuesday...finally! Time to chop this mess off.
Northwest_Digital121
Anyway, I'll do my best to grab some Toy camera shots over the next couple days....or actually, I think I'll get my film camera out. It's high time I got my family and the holidays on film. But maybe just one or two Toy camera shots, just so I can share it with you. Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments: