Looking back at 2010

New Year's Eve...the perfect time to take a look back at my year in weddings. I was lucky enough to be included in the marriage festivities of 24 couples this year.

I started with Patrick & Caitlin's Brentwood wedding in March.
PCT055b

Remember John & Hannah's detailed & unique wedding in Adams, Tennesse? Their reception was in Clarksville.
JHB144b

Luke & Jessica's wedding in Murfreesboro was gorgeous, despite the May 1st flooding.
IMG_0109cb

Less than a week after the flood, Andy & Jen tied the knot at CJ's Off the Square in Franklin.
AJH369b

Chance & Sara got married in Shelbyville on a Friday in May. They let me try a little film for the first time at a wedding.
CSS173b

It was a perfect day in Florence, Alabama for Dustin & Heather's wedding.
DHS247b

Nevin & Amy's wedding made the news! After getting flooded out at the Opryland Hotel, they made a quick switch to the Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville.
NAN262b

I rode in a tractor trailer truck for the first time at Josh & Kim's wedding in Fayetteville, TN.
JKL048b

Kyle & Megan had a sweet and intimate wedding in June at the Whitney Chapel in Normandy.
KMT205b

The Fly Building in Shelbyville was the perfect place for Grant & Leigh to dance the night away.
GLC389b

Scott & Kristin had a fairytale getaway, complete with a horse and carriage.
SKA268b

One ceremony wasn't enough for Brett & Ravneet...they had two! First, an Indian ceremony in Nashville...
BRD_1_058b

...and then an American ceremony in Shelbyville.
BRD_2_370b

In July, things started to get hot outside, but it didn't stop Jeremy & Christina from being fabulous.
JCS125b

I headed out to Riverwood for the first time for Jeff & Jenna's small morning wedding.
IMG_0521cb

And then the very next day, it was time for Robert & Zhanna's wedding at the Belle Meade Plantation.
RZL192b

In August, Melissa joined me to shoot John & Lauren's wedding and reception at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro.
JLD669b

I made the drive to Jamestown to photograph the wedding of my longtime friend Josh to his bride Brandi.
JBC251b

Jason & Amy's wedding was full of laughter and color at the Carriage Lane Inn in Murfreesboro.
IMG_0375cb

I headed back to CJ's Off the Square in Franklin for Mark & Brittany's stunning ceremony....I'm glad to count them as my new friends.
MBA319b

Drew & Courtney had picture perfect weather at their wedding in October at the George Dickle's Distillery in Normandy.
DCC227b

The next day, I was on a plane headed to Estes Park, Colorado for Raffe & Amber's elopement. The Rocky Mountains were an incredible backdrop for their intimate wedding.
ARR271

Brian & Lauren were so sweet and happy their whole day at their October wedding at CJ's in Franklin.
BLT258b

To end the year, I joined Roger & Judy at their small wedding right here in Deason. They haven't been on the blog yet, so here's a sneak peek.
RJE066b

And last, but certainly not least, the exquisitely perfect wedding of Dale & Kelli. It was the first to be held at the former Yazoo Brewery in Marathon Village in Nashville. It was also my first wedding shot 100% on film. They haven't been on the blog yet, either, so here's a sneak peek for them too.
DKL207b

So there they are...all 24 of my couples this year. What a year in weddings! I simply can't wait to create new images for all my 2011 couples. Tomorrow I'll make a post that looks back on my personal life...the travel, the film, the family...all things Jenna.

Happy New Year to you all! Please please be safe tonight!

No comments: