Nashville Engagement

Christmas is over, and I'm breathing a little sigh of relief. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the holidays and seeing my family and giving gifts, but it can get a little on the stressful side. I think I'm also feeling a little relief because my office is finally getting back to normal. I can't wait to have it completely reorganized, because Joshy got me a new office chair for Christmas! It's exactly what I needed.

So, how many of you out there found a ring in your stocking on Christmas morning? Congrats to all you recently engaged folks! It's exciting times in the wedding world! Just FYI, about a third of my weekends are booked for 2011 already, and my remaining dates will go quickly, so give me a call and we'll chat! Speaking of engaged, check out Maleah & Josh's session we did at Centennial Park a couple months ago. It was a perfect location for them, because it's where Josh popped the question!

JM007Eb

JM008Eb

JM011Eb

JM020Eb

JM023Eb

JM031Eb

JM035Eb

JM041Eb

JM049Eb

JM056Eb

JM078Eb

JM079Eb

JM081Eb

JM087Eb

JM088Eb

JM094Eb

2 comments:

Anna Marie said...

I just love your shoots at the Parthenon!

Congrats Maleah - you look gorgeous!

rances said...

ohhhh que bonito!!