The Ward/Hall Family

Part of my office reorganization has involved sorting client files since I began. Several times, I've come across the same name, and it's so nice to see families who keep calling me over the years to photograph them. One of these families is the Ward family. Take a look at Gerri, Brad, Brayden & Alli back in 2008...

GW20

....and now. The kids have grown a little, to say the least.
GW127b

This time, we had Gerri's parents, brother & grandmother join us for a few shots.
GW013_Bb

Here is Gerri's grandmother, the sweet Mrs. Cortner...isn't she lovely?
GW002b

GW006b

And Gerri with the famous Will Hall. Such a great fellow.
GW032b

After we grabbed a few with the whole family, we focused on just the four of them.
GW053b

GW057b

GW068b

GW072b

GW082b

GW086b

GW089b

GW096b

GW097b

GW116b

GW122b

GW137b

Thanks to this family and all the families who keep calling me. I appreciate you so much...thanks for keeping me in business!

No comments: