Judy & Roger

I'm a little behind posting this wedding from November, but better late than never! This wedding was especially sweet for me, as it was the wedding of one of my "other mothers" Ms. Judy. Judy is my good friend Jennifer's mom. It was a chilly outdoor ceremony at Roger's place in Deason, but the view from his house made the cold worthwhile. This wedding was all in the family...my Granddaddy performed the ceremony and the reception was at my mom's house...which is appropriate, since Judy and Jennifer have always been like family to me. These first few detail shots are on film.

RJE008b

RJE011b

RJE014b

RJE033b

Don't they look happy?!
RJE036b

Loved this fall bouquet.
RJE056b

I also loved their browns and boots. So perfect for an outdoor wedding in November.
RJE060b

RJE066b

RJE068b

RJE071b

Caroline!!!
RJE079b

RJE083b

Something was funny...
RJE093b

RJE139b

The wedding was on their front porch.
RJE145b

RJE150b

My sweet Grandbobby.
RJE151b

After the ceremony I grabbed this shot of Michelle, me & Jennifer. We were only missing Devon!
RJE175b

My mom's house looked great with the mums out front.
RJE178b

RJE181b

RJE184b

Granny & Granddaddy making sure it's legit.
RJE188b

Cake time...
RJE211b

...at this point, who needs plates?
RJE223b

Oh, hey...there's my hottie husband.
RJE222b
Thanks to Roger and Judy for letting me be a part of their special day!

1 comment:

tinnka said...

Wow they are a beautiful couple, and have great memories thanks to you!
perfect photos