Ethan- 3 months

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I know I've mentioned that before, but now that it's February, I'm getting super excited! Joshy and I went to Target today to pick up a few items for the house, and like always, I just couldn't get enough of the cute stuff they have! Pink, heart shaped plates....wrapping paper with "love" all over it...red & pink pillows...I just can't get enough. Chances are, before Valentine's Day gets here, I will make another run to Target, just so I can hang out with all the fun colorful things they have out for the season.

But enough about that. You didn't come here to see just how obsessed I am with every shade of pink and purple imaginable. You came to see pictures, and here they are. Sweet Ethan is already 3 months old! Here are a few from his most recent session.

ES3mo31b

Cuddling with mom and dad...
ES3mo08b

ES3mo14b

He gave up and went to sleep for a bit.
ES3mo49b

ES3mo54b

Of course, we had to get one shot of Lola. You can tell she loves Ethan.
ES3mo43b

No comments: