Fuschia, Darling

It's Valentine's Day! My favorite holiday of them all. The whole world turns pink and red and little hearts of chocolate can be found anywhere. I'm wearing my pink pajamas, and later I'll be in pinks & reds when Joshy and I go on our fancy dinner date. I follow a lot of wedding blogs, and they're oozing the Valentine's love. So, if you need a little inspiration to get in the Valentine's mood, head on over to some of these blogs. And Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope it's full of warmth and love...and maybe some chocolate and flowers, too. :)

Photo by Simply Bloom via Snippet & Ink:
simplybloom

Photos by Jodi Miller via Green Wedding Shoes:
bee-mine-02

Photos by Harwell Photography via Ruffled:
blush-pink-wedding-ideas06

Photo by Our Labor of Love via SWMag:
OLOL-ennie-and-Brian

Photos by Kim Kalyn via Rock-n-Roll Bride:
IMG_48931

Photos by Christina Diane via Wedding Chicks:
pinkweddingcookies

No comments: