Highs & Lows, v27

Did anyone else hear the crazy wind last night? It was so super loud. Our bed sits very close to a huge window, and it was so loud I was certain the wind was going to blow the house down. I was expecting to wake up to just a little snow on the ground, but much to my disappointment, there was none. At least we're not buried under feet of it like the rest of the country is right now.

HIGHS
-I've been meeting with lots of brides and grooms this week! So many great couples with fabulous weddings in the works.
-On Thursday I spent some time with my buddy Ian working on a video for me. It was fun being in front of the camera, but super hard to talk about myself without sounding cheesy. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
-Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!! I've loved seeing all the different shades of pink and red and purple in the stores this week. Best holiday ever.

LOWS
-Taxes. Ugh.
-Even though I know it's good for me, I HATE cardio. Really, really hate it. I did at least 20 minutes everyday this week, and I despised every second of it.
-I signed up for a Twitter account. I feel like I sold out. First a smart phone and now Twitter...what has gotten into me? If you would like to follow me, you can do that here.


Here's another shot from that mystery roll. This was at a practice for Annie Get Your Gun last spring.
29580033b

No comments: