My two valentines

I just can't ever seem to get enough of these two precious babies. They're almost a year old now, and starting to get their own personalities...and they're mobile! Their mom is my good friend Amber, and I know she has her hands full keeping them out of trouble. I went to their house for their 9 month session just before Christmas. They were my valentines this year. :)

Mattie on the left, Sophie on the right.
Schwartz9mo06b

Mattie
Schwartz9mo10b

I think this is Sophie, but I could be wrong.
Schwartz9mo20b

Mattie, Sophie....look how Sophie has her hand on Mattie!
Schwartz9mo23b

Mattie's excited!
Schwartz9mo26b

Now Mattie's not so sure about the tutus...Sophie's excited!
Schwartz9mo30b

Sophie (I'm pretty sure)
Schwartz9mo31b

Sophie
Schwartz9mo36b

Mattie, Sophie
Schwartz9mo48b

Mattie
Schwartz9mo60b

No comments: