Gorgeous day for gorgeous people, pt1

Winter weddings in Tennessee aren't as common as summer weddings, and there is a reason for that: the weather. Chances are, it's going to be very cold & yucky in the middle of January, and who wants to get married on a day like that? Every now and then, however, I'll have clients who pick a off season date, and in the months leading up to their wedding I begin to prepare myself for the bleak that is winter. How many layers can I put on? I wonder to myself as I pack fingerless gloves and hand warmers. With all the snow we've had this winter, I was really prepared for the worst for Josh & Maleah's January 29th wedding. And then, the day came. I walked outside, and there wasn't a cloud in the perfectly blue sky. The temperature was an incredible 68 degrees, and the day was better than any of us could have asked for. It was a perfectly gorgeous day for two perfectly gorgeous people.

First, a few shots of them getting ready.
JMD010




JMD014

JMD022

JMD026

JMD029

They had a moment to themselves before we started pictures. You might recognize the veil...Maleah's sister Meagan wore it in her wedding last June.
JMD048

And now, two of the most beautiful people I've ever seen up close.
JMD061

JMD064

JMD065

These two looked super classy, so I brought out the film for a bit.
JMD071

JMD074

JMD084

Stop it, already.
JMD091

JMD097

JMD107

Melissa grabbed this shot of the ring bearer being a ladies' man.
JMD132

Dashing groomsmen. (Portra 400)
JMD168

JMD170

The back of my head...from Melissa's camera.
IMG_8835

The whole crowed.
JMD195

JMD200

JMD203

JMD214

My favorite group of bridesmaids!!!
JMD228

JMD247

JMD285

And a shot of rings!
JMD296

This still is my favorite shot of the year, so far. Just moments before the ceremony...
JMD304

JMD306

So sweet!
JMD329
Check back tomorrow for part 2: ceremony & reception!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Wow, fantastic Jenna Brie!

Anna Marie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats Maleah!