Graduation Announcements

Seniors, this post is for you! Graduation is creeping up on us, and it's time to get your graduation announcements ordered. Announcements come in sets of 25, and are $75 per set. Envelopes are included. If you're interested, please email me: jhendersonstudios@gmail.com. The deadline for getting your order in is March 21st, which is 2 weeks from today. The announcements will probably be in around the first week of April, which should be plenty of time to get them in the mail before graduation.

By the way, you will get to pick the pictures that go on the announcement. When you email me to let me know you're interested, I will re-open your online gallery. While the gallery is open, it will be a great opportunity for you to make any additional print orders before graduation. Here is an example of one of my favorites from last year.
example
Let me know if you've got questions! Don't forget, the order deadline is March 21st!

No comments: