Diana

I stand corrected: the purple flower in the fields is not clover, but rather henbit. After I posted the sneak peek from Diana's session claiming it was clover, my farming family corrected me over lunch. Of course, once it was decided the weed was called henbit, we had a discussion on just exactly how 'henbit' was spelled. See, none of us are really that great at spelling, and h-e-n-b-i-t just sounded too easy. however, after Drew & I googled on our phones, we discovered that it is indeed spelled as it sounds.

Now that we're all thouroughly educated on the pretty purple weed that took over the fields, let's take a look at Diana, who is simply glowing. She was a dream in front of my camera, and I know she'll make an awesome mama.
DG09M



DG01M

DG13M

DG15M

DG23M

DG30M

DG41M

DG48M

DG65M

She's laying in henbit. Not clover.
DG72M

DG52M
Congrats Diana! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I especially love the shot of her lying down in the field. Wonderful job!!

Kristyn Hogan said...

You're just really good at what you do. That's all :)