Josh & Haley- Post Wedding

You remember Josh & Haley's wedding, right? I do. It was freezing. Like, the kind of cold where my fingers quit working if I stood outside too long. We knew it would probably be cold, but we weren't expecting it to be quite that cold...at least I wasn't. None the less, we were prepared for the idea that, on their wedding day, we probably wouldn't be able to get a lot of shots of Josh & Haley together, not just because of the cold, but also because they chose not to see each other prior to the ceremony, and once the ceremony was over, it was pitch black outside. Winter time...not my favorite time of the year for several reasons. Spring time, however, is quite the opposite. It's warm, it's green, and the days get longer & longer with each sunset. Thus, our backup plan: the post wedding session. A few weeks or so ago I met back up with Josh & Haley for round 2 of pictures. Josh traded his tux for a new suit, and Haley looked as stunning as ever in her wedding gown. We wandered around their farm in Chapel Hill for their session, and now they have lots of fun pictures of the two of them together, minus the freezing, dark, dreary winter background. The best part, of course, is that we didn't have to worry about getting Haley's dress dirty! I love post wedding sessions for that reason...it gives me so much freedom over locations & posing when keeping a white dress white isn't an issue anymore.

Here they are, on film. I used Fuji 160s & Portra 400 in my Canon EOS3; there are also 2 or 3 digital sprinkled throughout the post.
JHP018_PostWdg



JHP019_PostWdg

JHP023_PostWdg

JHP025_PostWdg

JHP027_PostWdg

JHP035_PostWdg

JHP037_PostWdg

JHP047_PostWdg

JHP055_PostWdg

JHP058_PostWdg

JHP060_PostWdg

JHP065_PostWdg

JHP067_PostWdg

JHP080_PostWdg

JHP083_PostWdg

JHP085_PostWdg

JHP089_PostWdg

JHP103_PostWdg

JHP106_PostWdg

JHP109_PostWdg

JHP113_PostWdg

JHP116_PostWdg

JHP115_PostWdg

No comments: