Melissa & Mike

I brag on Melissa all the time. When people ask me if I ever work with an assistant, I start telling them all about Melissa and the fabulous job she does. She's really the perfect match for me. We met while we were both in photography school, so we have similar backgrounds when it comes to our shooting styles. When she shoots a wedding with me, not only does she produce fantastic photos, her images always blend seamlessly with mine. The best part about Melissa, however, is that she let's me boss her around all day long. Yes, in case you didn't know, it's true: I'm pretty bossy. especially when I'm in 'work mode.' Somehow, Melissa manages to put up with me barking orders, and she still comes back for the next wedding. I'm truly spoiled by her. I was super pumped when she got engaged, and even more excited to get her in front of my camera for once, rather than holding it. Here is her engagement session at Bicentennial Park in Nashville. Shot 100% on film (wahoo!), developed at the FIND lab.

MM012E


MM103E

MM010E

MM002E

MM022E

MM029E

MM037E

MM056E

MM059E

MM081E

MM089E

MM100E

MM105E

MM042E

MM044E

This one's for you, Molly. :)
MM054E

2 comments:

BethM said...

So gorgeous! The skin tone is lovely.

Molly said...

Bahaha--you're the pro, girl, I just sit back and enjoy whatever you work out! And you always work it out :) I love his shoes. They're a very cute couple.