Adam

Our garage is one of my least favorite places in our house. It's dirty & junky. There are bugs and spiders everywhere. It's where the garbage & recycling lives. The garage door makes an awful noise. Overall, I just find it unpleasant. That's why I'm still so surprised that this image of Adam and amazing light was taken in my garage. Adam called me up needing some new headshots and a few images for his portfolio to take to agencies in New York, and I happened to be standing in my garage when I answered the phone. Otherwise, I might have missed this amazing little pocket of light.

Although I know zero about shooting men's fashion/model portfolio images, it was a lot of fun trying new things. I shot a little digital, and I shot a little film, both 35mm and medium format. Check it out...
Adam011

See? I told you it was my garage.
Adam012

Adam009

These next few are medium format film.
Adam003

I'm still learning that camera. I managed to take a few multiple exposure images. Even though it was a mistake, I still love the results.
Adam004

Adam007

We then headed into town to the upstairs of one of the buildings on the square.
Adam055

Adam057

Adam076

Adam077

Adam086

The rest are on film. Have I mentioned how much I love film?
Adam099

Adam104

Adam122

Adam123

Adam126

Adam130

Adam133

No comments: