Bill & Lindsey

There is a sushi place near downtown Nashville called Rusans, and it's one of my top 3 favorite sushi places. It sits in this place called the Gulch, which despite it's terrible name is actually a cute, growing area with lots of shops & restaurants. Every time we go eat at Rusans, I always look up at the lofts and wonder what the view looks like from them...and now I know! Bill and Lindsey live in one of those lofts, and the downtown skyline is looks fantastic out their front window. I'm a little jealous, I'll admit... mostly because they can walk to Rusans. When Joshy and I lived in Nashville, we were walking distance to sushi and all kinds of other shops and restaurants. Now, it's a 20 minute drive just to get milk. Sometimes I miss the convenience of living in a city, and then I find myself there in rush hour, and I don't miss it at all. The biggest traffic problem I have to deal with here is getting stuck behind a tractor until I reach a passing lane.

Anyway, here are my favorites from Bill & Lindsey's engagement session. We started in their loft, then wandered down to the Gulch. All of these images were shot on film with zero post processing. I haven't touched these images. Fuji 160s + EOS3 + Richard Photo Lab = WIN.
BL008E


BL006E

BL003E

Charlie thinks he's a lap dog.
BL009E

BL011E

BL015E

BL028E

BL034E

BL039E

BL046E

BL049E

BL054E

BL064E

BL067E

BL069E

BL071E

BL073E

BL079E

BL081E

BL090E

BL092E

BL095E

BL100E

BL103E

BL107E

BL112E

1 comment:

robyn L. said...

These are gorgeous!