Courtney

My oh my. I'm not sure what's gotten into me. Almost a week has passes since my last blog. Yesterday, I actually forgot I had a blog. How could this possibly happen? I just need to force myself to get back in the habit. Somehow, I just broke the habit of daily blogging, and apparently, if I don't blog daily, I don't blog at all. Suggestions on how to get better at this?

Today I wanted to share these from Courtney's 'trash the dress' session. Though, in case you're wondering, Courtney's dress was already trashed before we even began. Her outdoor wedding left the edges dirty and frayed, and she even had stain from a bit of red wine that had been spilled on it. Thus why I don't like to call them trash the dress sessions, but rather 'post wedding' session. We really don't do all that much trashing. We just take fun pictures. These are on Fuji 160 taken on their farm out in Flat Creek.
CC_TTD007


CC_TTD011

CC_TTD013

CC_TTD014

CC_TTD017

CC_TTD026

CC_TTD029

CC_TTD035

This is my very favorite from the day. This was about the time we saw the coyote come out of the woods. I was on my way to being in that tree with Courtney, but it ran off and didn't bother us.
CC_TTD039

CC_TTD042

CC_TTD043

CC_TTD051

CC_TTD055

CC_TTD057

CC_TTD061

CC_TTD064

CC_TTD067

CC_TTD068

CC_TTD077

CC_TTD077

CC_TTD079

CC_TTD089

CC_TTD090

CC_TTD093

CC_TTD098

CC_TTD101

CC_TTD106

CC_TTD114

At the end of our session, hubby Drew came around to feed the cows. We had to grab a few of him. I love the juxtaposition of Courtney in her fancy white dress against Drew in his farming clothes.
CC_TTD116

CC_TTD119

Soon I'll post some graduation stuff, a few pictures from my day trip to Chicago with Sara Elizabeth, and lots more film images.

No comments: