Ethan- 6 months

So sorry for the blog silence over the past few days...amazingly and rather suddenly I seemed to fall way behind on all things work related. How did this happen so fast? One day, everything is fine, then 2 days later I'm swamped and on my way to the land of overwhelmed, somewhere I tend to stay all too often. I guess that's May for you. I partially blame my office getting painted because everything is in upheaval. And, until my new desk extension is finished, I can't really put it back together. Yes...after all this time, I finally got my office painted! Now, two walls are pink. I didn't want it to be quite that pink, so it may not stick around for long. I guess we'll see. In the mean time, I'm just ready to have my office put back together! I'm sorry if I've been sluggish in email responses...and blogging. I'll work on it.

Anyway...I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day this past weekend! Here are a few shots from Ethan's 6 month session where his lovely mama joined us. She's a blogger, by the way, so be sure to check her out.

ES6mo42



ES6mo04

ES6mo21

ES6mo38

ES6mo59

ES6mo60

ES6mo65

ES6mo71

ES6mo80

No comments: