Royal Tea Party

Ok, ok...I'll admit it. I got a little wrapped up in the royal wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton. Can you blame me? I've grown up seeing Prince William on the television, and he's someone who has always seemed too charming and handsome to actually be a real person. And, like any normal American girl, I've also grown up with the Disney fairytales where the prince meets the average girl, falls in love, and whisks her away to his castle to be his princess. So when it came time for the real life Prince Charming to marry a real life soon-to-be princess Kate, of course I had to tune in and watch. No, I didn't wake up at 3am, but I did join my new friend Jennifer Hamilton of Mr. & Mrs. Weddings and Events and a few other Nashville wedding folks for a tea party. We put on our dresses and hats and feathers and sipped tea while we watched a recording of the wedding. I felt rather British. The news crews showed the guests arriving, the crowds, the horses parading. Then, the moment came: it was time for Kate to walk down the aisle, and it was magnificent. Everything a fairytale wedding should be. Although I couldn't be there in person, it was fun to celebrate right here in Tennessee with our very own tea party.

TeaParty06



TeaParty25

TeaParty27

TeaParty33

TeaParty36
Styling by Jennifer Hamilton of Mr. & Mrs. Weddings and Events
Florals by Amanda Jerkins of Amanda Jerkins Design
Photos by Jenna Henderson of jHenderson Studios

1 comment:

Tammynize said...

Saw this on style me pretty and just loved it!