Chris & Stacy Engagements

The countdown for Hawaii has begun! Joshy and I will be heading to the islands in 12 short days. Wahoo! It's a big family trip, with my mom, dad, and sister all going. It's the first vacation I've taken with my parents since Joshy and I have been married, and I'm really excited. Just FYI, I will not be taking my laptop or my cell phone. Repeat: NO CELL PHONE! It had a mishap a while back, leaving me with a cracked screen, so I'm sending it off for repairs while we're gone. So, if you need me, you'll just have to wait until we get home! Ahh, vacation...Just so you know, we will be gone June 22nd through July 2nd and I will be unreachable during that time. I plan on taking lots of film, so I'll be sure to post pictures.

Speaking of film, I did another full film session a few weeks back, and I wanted to share my favorites. Chris and Stacy invited me out to the family farm in Santa Fe, TN for their engagement session. They're super fun, and we're going to have a grand time at their October wedding at CJ's. It tried to rain on us during their session, but we finished just in time.

Fuji 160 + Canon EOS3 + RPL.
CS005E


CS009E

CS011E

CS016E

CS023E

CS034E

CS039E

CS041E

CS043E

CS048E

CS050E

CS057E

CS059E

CS062E

CS064E

CS070E

CS073E

CS077E

CS080E

CS090E

1 comment:

Molly said...

The black/white one framed by the barn doors is HOT! I also love the one where they're waist-deep in the yellow flowers :) I always wonder which image the couple likes best; which one they choose for their announcements/invitations/etc.