Nolan

Sniff, sniff, sneeze, sniff. Cough. Those are the sounds that have been coming out of me the past couple days. I've sneezed my way through quite a bit of tissue, and the cough drops and meds haven't been far away. It's the worst! Luckily, I'm on my way out of the sickness. I'm still a little stuffy, but not so much that I can't breathe through my nose.

Naturally, sickness comes at the worst possible time. This week I'll be shooting every single day. I'm trying to get things squeezed in before Joshy and I head to Hawaii for 10 days. To say I'm excited about Hawaii would be an understatement. The whole family is going, plus the Parhams. I've never been before, and I just can't wait to get to the islands! It will be a true vacation...no laptop and no phone. I'm having to send my phone off for repairs, so I'll be completely cut off for a week and a half. Ahhhh...vacation. I'll be sure to post reminders, so if you need anything, we can get it done before I leave.

Here are a few from Nolan's 9 month session. Even though its a million degrees outside right now, it was still freezing when we did his session out at Ellington Ag center. We stayed in the sun to keep warm, and his little golden curl mohawk was so cute in the sunlight!
Nolan9mo09



Nolan9mo14

Nolan9mo21

Nolan9mo26

Nolan9mo35

Nolan9mo62

No comments: