The pitter patter of little feet...

I've been waiting a long time to post this blog, and the time has finally come for me to tell the world...I'M PREGNANT! Joshy and I are expecting our first baby in January 2012, and we couldn't be more excited! I'm about 10 weeks along, and so far I've had a fabulously easy and healthy pregnancy. I haven't been sick at all, with only a little nausea here and there, although I never seem to get enough sleep....which probably has something to do with my lack of blogging lately, haha! We first saw the heartbeat on 5/20, which was the best anniversary present we could ever ask for. The doctor has given us nothing but good reports, so even though I'm not quite finished with my first trimester, we wanted to go ahead and share...I couldn't hold it in any longer! We won't find out if it's a boy or a girl for quite some time, but as soon as we do, I'll be sure to post.  Joshy and I told our parents yesterday..they were thrilled! And super surprised...we've kept it a secret for quite some time. We don't have much of an ultrasound to show, but here is Baby H at 6 weeks & 4 days.
P1050179

12 comments:

susan spears said...

Congratulations Jenna and Josh!!!! I am so excited for you! You will be wonderful parents and you are just gonna LOVE this new part of your life!!!!

Kevin said...

WAA HOO!

Christy Hodges said...

Oh!!! I am so happy for the two of you...And I know your Mom and Dad will be thrilled.....

alex said...

amazing! congrats :D

Molly said...

WOW!!!! **sniff sniff happy tears** that is SOOOO exciting!!! You two are just the greatest couple... I am so happy for you! Gonna get a new camera exclusively to take pictures of your own kid?

Jiff said...

How incredibly exciting!!!! You two will make fabulous parents! Being a parent is the most wonderful thing in the world. Congratulations!

amy j. said...

Congrats Jenna and Josh!

Anna Marie said...

Congrats!!!!

Tracy Anderson said...

Jenna and Josh - SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I couldn't click on your FB teaser fast enough. You are going to be great parents. And how lucky he or she will be (or not depending on the baby's perspective) to have their every move and milestone so beautifully photographed. :)

Best to you both, Tracy

Beth said...

Eeeekkk! So stinkin excited for you guys!

Mel said...

Congratulations!!! :) So fun and exciting!!

Kristyn Hogan said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you two :)