Details, details, details

Only in my dreams do I have an eye for detail like my buddy Matt Lovell of Lovello Designs. Just check out these centerpieces! It takes true talent to be able to create something like this. If I tried, I maybe (maybe) would be able to make 1 table look half way decent, but I would never survive the hours of shopping and prep work to really do the job right. Photographing these details was a fun departure from my normal wedding work. See, rather than being hired by the couple who got married that day, I was actually hired by Matt to come in way before the bride and groom ever arrived at CJ's Off the Square and take pictures only of the details for his portfolio. I left before the real fun began and never actually had the pleasure of meeting the couple, but I know they've got awesome style! They used their silhouettes as a design theme throughout the wedding, and it all came together beautifully. Just take a look.

Canon EOS3 + Fuji 160 + RPL
Lovello001



Lovello003

Lovello006

Lovello012

Lovello018

Lovello026

Lovello029

Lovello031

Lovello035

Lovello038

Lovello047

Lovello049

Lovello058

Lovello063

Lovello068

Lovello080

Lovello089

Lovello092

Lovello105

Lovello106

Lovello111

Lovello116

Lovello119

Lovello123

The talented team:
Venue: CJ's Off the Square
Designs: Matt Lovell
Florals: The Enchanted Florist
Rentals: Southern Events
Lighting: Nashville Event Lighting
Invites/Programs: CJ's Off the Square
Event Planner: Amy Parman

No comments: