The Barker Family

Exactly 13 days from today, we'll know if we're going to be parents of a little boy or a little girl. Not that I'm anxiously and obsessively counting down the minutes or anything. Ok, ok, maybe I'm a little extremely anxious to know. I'm ready to call Baby H something other than 'it' or 'baby'. I always thought I'd have some sort of intuition, but I'm completely clueless. I've done every quiz, old wives' tale & gender predictor out there, and my answer tally is 50/50. So far, being pregnant has been the easiest thing ever. I had only the slightest, teensiest bit of nausea for 2 weeks at the very beginning, and aside from that, it's been super smooth sailing. I'm indulging in all types of food I would normally never allow myself (hello chocolate poptarts & double stuffed Oreos!), and at 19 weeks, I've yet to gain any weight, although I'm sure that will change soon so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Enough about me...on to the Barkers. I went to Lascassas for their family shoot and had a blast. Sweet Lily just turned one, so we got plenty of just her before adding in big brother and mom and dad. Aren't they a precious family?
Barker004



Barker014

Barker019

Barker030

Barker040

Barker045

Barker048

Barker051

Barker064

Barker068

Barker077

Barker092

Barker098

Barker108

Barker113

No comments: