The Floyd boys

Did anybody catch that amazing lightening storm last night? Wowzers, what a show. We had front row seats as we watched Captain America at the drive in last night. We were in a dark, open field, and saw bolt after bolt lighting up the sky. It made movie watching difficult, but I can't complain just because it was so amazing to see. Loved Captain America, by the way. I'm getting super excited for the Avengers movie coming out next summer....aaaand that was my nerdy confession of the day. On to pictures.

I did some photos of Blake and Brandon back in June, and they appeared with their dad Jeff on the cover of the Father's Day section of the Times-Gazette. I've watched these two grow up, and it was great to have the opportunity to photograph them again.

Floyd19



Floyd23

Floyd26

Floyd30

Floyd34

Floyd45

Floyd49

Floyd56

Floyd60

Floyd62

Floyd72

Floyd80

Floyd82

Floyd88

No comments: