It's a...


BOY!

We are thrilled! Watching him move around on the ultrasound screen is probably my favorite thing ever. We saw his fingers and toes, and watched him move his arms and legs. By the way, it's so fun to say 'he' and 'him'...I'm done using the word 'it.' We're having a baby boy! I just can't wait to meet him. I've got the perfect nursery in my head, now it's time to paint...we're going with a navy/orange/lime green scheme. No baby blue for me. We're officially on the hunt for a crib, so if you have one you're finished with, let me know.

This pregnancy has been super easy so far. In the past week or so, I've really started to feel him moving and grooving in there. It's kinda a crazy feeling. I'm hoping Joshy will be able to feel it soon. We have several ultrasound pictures from today, but they're shiny prints and hard to share here, so here is a photo of my bump...20 weeks, 3 days.
IMG_0070_1c
Sorry Baby H, but I'm pretty sure we're going to dress you in a nerdy outfiit or two. Gosh I'm excited!

1 comment:

Ashleysbrideguide.com said...

Yay!! So happy for you two. Finally someone is having a boy:).