Charles & Ashlee

Charles and Ashlee's wedding is a mere 6 weeks away, and with it will officially end my wedding season for the year. Of course, I have 4 more between now and then, so it'll end with a bang for sure. Once their wedding is over, then it's baby showers galore, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and bam: due date. That's why Joshy and I are taking advantage of this final free weekend...his sisters are on their way here this very instant. They're coming all the way from North Carolina to help us transform our bland spare bedroom into the ultimate nursery for Baby H. On the menu for the weekend: painting the walls, hanging wallpaper, painting the dresser, crib, and changing table, assembling the bookshelf, arranging all the furniture, and getting the room ready to be accessorized. It's a lot to do in one weekend, but with their help plus the help of my own sister coming home from college for the weekend, I think we can get it done. Of course, I'll still have a major to-do list even once we finish this weekend, but the big stuff will be done, and hopefully I'll find time between now and January to finish the rest. I'll be sure to take a few before and after shots, so you can see the progress. It's pretty much going to be epic.

For now, Charles and Ashlee's engagements. We went to the Flying Saucer (which you might recognize), and then wandered downtown to the Riverfront Park. Seeing these is making me crave a rootbeer...
CA011E



CA013E

CA017E

CA022E

CA029E

CA033E

CA035E

CA038E

CA045E

CA048E

CA049E

CA053E

CA055E

CA060E

CA062E

CA070E

CA078E

CA084E

CA093E

CA095E

CA098E

CA101E

No comments: