Fallingwater Sneak Peek

It's been a bit of a whirlwind week. We traveled to Middle of Nowhere, PA (aka Mill Run, PA) to the Fallingwater House and barn on Friday, wedding on Saturday, mini-tour and vacation of Pittsburgh on Sunday/Monday, and arrived back home Monday night at midnight. Then it was right back to work with shoots yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and we're on the road again this weekend for a quick family visit to Charlotte, NC. Between packing, shooting, and baby-registering, my mind has been full! Oh, and in case I didn't have enough to think about, my best friend is getting married in 8 days, and I'm her maid of honor and photographer. Wowzers. I need a nap just thinking about it.

I know you're anxious to see images from this weekend, and so am I! I shot mostly film, and it's at the lab now. I did manage to grab this one on digital, just so I could share a sneak peek...
IMG_0010_1c
Gorgeous, right?

No comments: