Featured on "Let The Kids"

Today I'm super excited to be featured on the amazing new blog "Let the Kids." It's a blog dedicated to showcasing honest, creative portraiture, and I feel so honored to be among the photographers on the site! They're featuring a recent session I did with Crews and his family. Can you believe Crews is 3 now? We went to the Gulch on a surprisingly pleasant August afternoon and just hung out for a bit. It took Crews a little while to warm up to me, but once we started bribing him with cherries and ice cream, the grins came right out. He was joined by his two cousins that were visiting from Miami. Be sure to head on over to "Let the Kids" and leave a comment! Here are a few more of my favorites.

Canon EOS3 + Fuji 160S + Richard Photo Lab
Aguilera008



Aguilera012

Aguilera014

Aguilera019

Aguilera021

Aguilera023

Aguilera035

Aguilera040

Aguilera044

Aguilera055

Aguilera068

Aguilera080

Aguilera095

Aguilera098

Aguilera114

Aguilera120

No comments: