JoEllen & Kevin

 It's finally here. My best friend is getting married today. At the rehearsal last night, they asked if I wanted to say anything. I chose not to speak because lately my pregnant emotions have turned me into a weeping, babbling mess, and I thought it best not to make a fool of myself in front of all JoEllen and Kevin's closest family and friends. Also, as I've pondered the last few days, I've decided my feelings run deeper than a speech over dinner. In fact, I've decided it's impossible to put into words the bond that's grown between me and JoEllen in the time we've been friends. For years, we've been by each other's side, through good times, great times, sad and terrible times, yet no matter what time it is in our lives, she's been a true and solid friend, and I can only I hope I've been the same to her in return. Now, as it's time for her to walk down the aisle, my heart is swelling with pride, happiness, and love. Since Kevin has been in her life, I've noticed a change in JoEllen...it's as if she's found the last piece of her puzzle, and now her world is complete. I've seen her search for this contentedness, and as I've watched her transition into her role of wife with such incredible charm, beauty and grace, I'm so glad she's let me stand by her side for all these years.

JoEllen, I love you and I can't begin to express the joy I feel for you today. I wish you only a world of happiness forever.
Kevin_JoEllen033E



Kevin_JoEllen006E

Kevin_JoEllen009E

Kevin_JoEllen013E

Kevin_JoEllen019E

Kevin_JoEllen021E

Kevin_JoEllen023E

Kevin_JoEllen025E

Kevin_JoEllen027E

Kevin_JoEllen031E

Kevin_JoEllen034E

Kevin_JoEllen041E

Kevin_JoEllen046E

Kevin_JoEllen048E

Kevin_JoEllen051E

Kevin_JoEllen059E

Kevin_JoEllen064E

Kevin_JoEllen071E

Kevin_JoEllen075E

Kevin_JoEllen080E

Kevin_JoEllen081E

Kevin_JoEllen082E

Kevin_JoEllen087E

Kevin_JoEllen096E

Kevin_JoEllen101E

Kevin_JoEllen104E

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Is this for real?? :)
I don't know where I'd be without you as my best friend for the past several years. You made my and Kevin's day so special and have been so gracious to us despite your crazy busy schedule and all you have going on. We really can't thank you enough.
So many people complemented our engagement photo guestbook, and we're bursting with excitement to see how you captured our *perfect* wedding day.
Love you, Jenna Brie!