Mooneyham Family

Woah, woah, woah...wait a second. Since when did it become late September? It feels like just yesterday it was a billion degrees outside and daylight stayed around until well after 8pm, and now it's getting dark at 7pm? Who pushed the fast forward button?

I'm now entering the home stretch of my shooting season...my last 6 weddings are (including JoEllen's on FRIDAY!) are just around the corner, and it's time for me to be thinking about Christmas orders. And at some point, I've got to put a super awesome nursery together. Actually, things will be calming down after the weekend...no more trips, no more being a bridesmaid, only the daily grind of shooting & editing. It will be nice to be in a routine again.

Tomorrow I'll share my favorites from JoEllen and Kevin's engagements. Today, it's the Mooneyham family from a hot day in the summer that seems like it was only last week.
Mooneyham067



Mooneyham005

Mooneyham021

Mooneyham037

Mooneyham044

Mooneyham085

Mooneyham109

Mooneyham127

No comments: