Autum

Before I get into today's post, I wanted to remind you all about the Empty Bowls Luncheon happening in Shelbyville next Thursday, October 13th. Lunch will be served from 11am until 1pm at the First Baptist Church, and all proceeds will benefit the Next Step Home and the Fresh Start Center. Tickets are a minimum donation of $20, and includes a meal provided by Legend's Steak House as well as a hand-crafted soup bowl. A silent auction will be held as well. Tickets are available at First Community Bank. I went to the Empty Bowls luncheon last year, and it was yummy. The bowl I brought home is sitting in our living room...I can't wait to see the bowls that have been made for this year's event. If you're in the area and you've got an hour for your lunch break on Thursday, stop by...both of the organizations that are benefiting from this could use your support.

Now, for a few pictures of Autumn. We spent a very hot afternoon at the Arrington Vineyards for her session. My parents went out there to hang out with some friends this past weekend and met Kix Brooks himself! I'm looking forward to spending an afternoon out there with a bottle of wine sometime in the future...just not anytime soon I'm afraid!
AD002


AD008

AD010

AD015

AD019

AD029

AD043

AD047

AD060

AD066

AD075

AD077

AD092

AD097

No comments: