Emily

It's a beautiful day for an October wedding! I'll be heading downtown to hang out with Mike and Tia today...so excited! Last night I had the house to myself; Joshy was in Dallas for our friend Shaun's wedding. I really wish I could have been there, but it just wasn't worth the travel this time. I hear it was gorgeous. So what did I do in the house all by myself? I ate sushi and watched the Sound of Music, then fell asleep before midnight. Super exciting, I know. Now I have songs like "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" running through my head! Don't worry, I'll refrain from singing them out loud.

Before I head off to Nashville, here are a few of my favorites from Emily's senior session at Marathon Village. Canon EOS3 + Fuji 160S
EL004



EL009

EL017

EL021

EL025

EL036

EL039

EL051

EL056

EL064

EL067

EL076

EL080

EL083

EL087

EL088

No comments: