Ethan's Birthday Bash

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to be at Ethan's first birthday party. His mom Laura decided to have me photograph the party instead of having a full one year session. It was so much fun! She really went all out to create an amazing party for sweet Ethan, and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it. I think it was a great decision to have me there to photograph the party. I did a few 'official' photos of Ethan before the guests arrived, and then just snapped candids and detail shots throughout the evening. This not only gave Laura images of all the hard work she put into creating the ultimate party, but it also allowed her to sit back and relax, and not worry about having to take pictures herself. She was able to actually enjoy Ethan's party and experience it right along with their family and friends. Be sure to head on over to Laura's blog to find out all the behind the scene details. I'll just post a handful of pictures here...Laura has a full post on her blog. Happy Birthday, Ethan!
ES1yr014


ES1yr018

ES1yr023

ES1yr033

ES1yr059

ES1yr063

ES1yr127

ES1yr130

ES1yr134

ES1yr143

PS- Baby H needs a pair of these...
ES1yr161

No comments: