Maternity Leave

As my due date approaches, I just wanted to update you on my shooting plans & maternity leave. I will be taking sessions through the end of November, but I am not booking anything in December. I will still be able to process print orders and will be available for bridal consultations up until I deliver. I plan on getting back to work shooting around Valentine's Day.

By the way, Christmas is sneaking up on us! Have you thought about your Christmas cards this year? I still have a few spots open for sessions in November. If you're interested in scheduling, give me a call/email and we'll find you a date! Photos also make great Christmas gifts for those hard-to-buy-for people in your family...don't wait till the last minute to schedule!

Since it's been a while since I posted a belly picture update, I thought now might be a good time. This was me last Tuesday at 28 weeks. My due date is still on schedule for January 9th...wonder when he'll actually decide to make his arrival?
28wksc

No comments: