Parking Garage

From time to time a client makes requests that challenge me to push beyond my normal shooting routine and try something a little different. It's always fun and exciting to try something new, and when I'm using film, it can even be a little scary. For Kyle and Martin's engagement session, I used a type film that I've only used a handful of times before, and never in a situation like this. The end result are some fun, super grainy black and white images that matched perfectly with our abandoned parking garage location. Their wedding is coming up soon, and though I'm unable to shoot it, I know Martin is going to make one gorgeous bride. She totally rocked it for their engagements!

Delta 3200 (black and white) and Fuji 160S (color).
KM24E



KM28E

KM32E

KM35E

KM39E

KM43E

KM47E

KM01E

KM07E

KM56E

KM61E

KM69E

KM76E

KM79E
To view this entire session and order prints, click here.

No comments: